Sunday, March 22, 2009

Foot Blisters from Martial Arts...

This is a great tip for Martial Artists of all kinds that get foot blisters.

I just discovered this great product called "new skin-liquid bandage".
It's really a flexible antiseptic bandage that protects and heals your blisters once you get one.

The cool part is that, if your prone to blisters, like I am, especially on my big toe and pad of my foot, you can apply "new skin" before you train.


If you apply it a couple of times before you hit the Dojo floor, it literally gives you 2 extra layers of skin. That's 2 extra layers of skin that will get worn off before you start to wear your own skin out.


I don't get any residuals from the makers of "new skin", but if they wanted to send me some bucks for endorsing their product, I wouldn't turn them down.


Use my Google Custom search, to find specific Martial Arts topics...


Kumite Tips #1/Kumite Tips #2/Kumite Tips #3/Kumite Tips #4/Kumite Tips #5/Kumite Tips #6/Kumite Tips #7/Kumite Tips #8/Kumite Tips #9



Kumite Drills # 1/Kumite Drills # 2/Kumite Drills # 3

Kumite Strategies # 1/Kumite Strategies # 2/



RJF